Environmental and Social Sustainability
Here at SUPU Woven Wraps we are committed to operating sustainably by preventing and reducing our environmental and social impact on our surroundings.
Our current sustainability commitments are as follows:
- Materials and labour are sourced locally where possible to reduce our carbon footprint.
- All recyclable materials and scraps are re-used or recycled.
- All SUPU Woven Wrap Packaging is recyclable or reusable.
- All yarns used in the manufacture of SUPU Woven Wrap products are made with non-toxic materials and have been tested for harmful substances meeting the standards presently established for baby articles in accordance with and certified by Oeko-Texâ Standard 100, product class 1.
- SUPU Woven Wraps auction a tester wrap from each product range with all of the proceeds going to our designated charity, The Rainbow Trust.
The SUPU Woven Wraps team are dedicated to continually improving on all aspects of our sustainability performance and review regularly. Being a sustainable enterprise is core to our ethos as a brand.